- Freshman Impact: Ohio State
Could two four-star wings push the Buckeyes to the top of the Big Ten?
- Ex-Rutgers coach Rice receiving counseling
Former Rutgers coach Mike Rice has spent the past two weeks at John Lucas' Wellness and Aftercare Program in Houston, Lucas told ESPN.com Monday.
- Florida Intl. guard Smith transfers to Minnesota
Guard Malik Smith has signed his tender to transfer from Florida International to Minnesota.
- Black transfers to Kansas, can play right away
Memphis forward Tarik Black is transferring to Kansas and will be eligible to play immediately.
- Report: Coach K considering Team USA return
Mike Krzyzewski is in discussions to return as U.S. Olympic basketball coach through the Rio 2016 Olympics, according to SI.com.
- Montana lands Washington transfer Breunig
Montana men's basketball coach Wayne Tinkle has announced the signing of 6-foot-8 forward Martin Breunig, who is transferring from the University of Washington.
- Washington's Wilcox undergoes foot surgery
Washington guard C.J. Wilcox has undergone surgery on his left foot to stabilize a stress fracture that bothered him for much of his junior season.
- Ex-coach Alford, New Mexico agree on buyout
The University of New Mexico says it has reached an agreement in principal with former basketball coach Steve Alford over his buyout.
- Kansas St. adds former Hoyas forward Bolden
Kansas State says sophomore forward Brandon Bolden is joining the Wildcats after leaving Georgetown.
- Stoudamire back at Arizona as assistant coach
Damon Stoudamire was one of most popular players in Arizona history, an electrifying, high-scoring guard with a cool nickname.
- Lipscomb tabs Stetson's Alexander as coach
Lipscomb has hired Casey Alexander as the 18th head coach in the program's history, luring him away after spending the past two seasons at Stetson.
- Chicago announces plans for new DePaul arena
After more than three decades spent playing in the suburbs, DePaul basketball is finally getting its own place in the city.
- Gordon transferring from Arizona St. to Indiana
Evan Gordon is coming home.
- Swofford: ACC mulls playing at MSG, Barclays
The ACC is "thoroughly investigating" playing its men's basketball tournament at Madison Square Garden, sources told ESPN on Tuesday.
- Florida PG Ogbueze transfers to Charlotte
Charlotte head coach Alan Major has announced that point guard Braxton Ogbueze has transferred from Florida to play for the 49ers.
- Penn State G Marshall forgoing final season
Penn State guard Jermaine Marshall, the team's second-leading scorer, is foregoing his senior year of eligibility to pursue a professional career overseas.