- Daily Word: Around college hoops
Questions from around college basketball
- Top Cats: Zona is new No. 1; Syracuse 2nd
Arizona has moved up one spot to No. 1 in The Associated Press' college basketball poll, the Wildcats' first top ranking since 2003.
- UF guards Wilbekin, Hill to play vs. Kansas
Florida's top two guards -- Scottie Wilbekin and Kasey Hill -- will return from ankle injuries and play against Kansas in the marquee matchup of the SEC-Big 12 Challenge on Tuesday night.
- Ex-Rutgers player sues over Rice behavior
A former Rutgers basketball player claims in a lawsuit that he was subjected to physical and emotional abuse at the hands of fired coach Mike Rice.
- Ducks overcome Henderson, Ole Miss in OT
No. 13 Oregon beats Mississippi 115-105 in OT
- No. 24 San Diego St. rallies by Washington
Xavier Thames scored 19 points, and No. 24 San Diego State rallied from a nine-point halftime deficit to beat Washington 70-63 on Sunday.
- Buffs' buzzer-beater stuns No. 6 Jayhawks
Booker at the buzzer lifts CU to 75-72 win over KU
- McConnell, No. 2 Wildcats squeak by UNLV
McConnell, No. 2 Wildcats escape UNLV, 63-58
- Mizzou upsets UCLA, extends home streak
Missouri upsets No. 18 UCLA 80-71
- No. 21 UMass off to its best start since '95
No. 21 UMass wins 8th straight, beats BYU 105-96
- Knight, Illinois St. knock off No. 25 Dayton
Knight scores 20, Illinois St. beats No. 25 Dayton
- High Point player with defibrillator will retire
Following a recent heart-related scare, High Point senior Allan Chaney will not continue his basketball career, according to a statement released by the school on Friday.
- Stanford guard Bright to miss rest of season
Stanford senior reserve guard Aaron Bright will miss the remainder of the season with a dislocated right shoulder.
- GMU player suspended for stepping on foe
George Mason has suspended Anali Okoloji after the junior forward stepped on an opposing player during the Patriots' loss to South Florida.
- Report: Vandy's Henderson hurt ACL, MCL
Vanderbilt center Josh Henderson appears to have torn his ACL and MCL, and he will undergo an MRI to confirm the injury, coach Kevin Stallings told The Tennessean on Thursday night.