- Warren tops Parker for ACC player of year
NC State sophomore T.J. Warren was named ACC Player of the Year over Duke freshman Jabari Parker on Tuesday.
- Embiid (back) could be out until mid-NCAAs
Kansas Jayhawks freshman big man Joel Embiid is out for the Big 12 tournament and will likely miss the first weekend of the NCAA tournament.
- Florida, Wichita St. remain 1-2; UK falls out
Florida, which finished an unbeaten season in the Southeastern Conference, and Wichita State, which completed an undefeated regular season, are the top two teams in the AP college basketball poll for the third straight week.
- Delaware clinches 1st NCAA bid since 1999
Carl Baptiste scored a career-high 24 points, including a go-ahead layup with 10 seconds left, and Delaware squeezed past William & Mary 75-74 Monday night to win the Colonial Athletic Association championship and earn a berth in the NCAA tournament.
- Manhattan wins MAAC, punches NCAA ticket
George Beamon scored 16 points Monday night and Manhattan held off rival Iona 71-68 for the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference title and a berth into the NCAA tournament.
- Wofford captures SoCon, returns to tourney
Karl Cochran scored 23 points, and Wofford beat Western Carolina 56-53 on Monday night to capture the Southern Conference championship and a spot in the NCAA tournament.
- Orr out following 7 seasons at Bowling Green
Bowling Green has parted ways with coach Louis Orr after seven seasons, the school announced Tuesday.
- Legends hosts: Nova, Michigan, VCU, Oregon
Villanova, Michigan, VCU and Oregon will be the four host schools for the Legends Classic at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn next November.
- S. Dakota fires interim hoops coach James
South Dakota has decided not to retain interim coach Joey James, the school announced Tuesday.
- Gators' Donovan harps on quick turnaround
Florida coach Billy Donovan is renewing his long-standing argument that teams playing in conference title games on "Selection Sunday" should not have to return to the court in the NCAA tournament until Friday.
- Players support South Carolina coach Martin
South Carolina freshman Sindarius Thornwell joined the Gamecocks because of Frank Martin's fiery style, and he wants the coach to be himself when he returns from his one-game suspension.
- Capel's contract not renewed at Appalachian St.
Appalachian State has parted ways with coach Jason Capel.
- Future Blue Devils highlight Jordan game rosters
Future Duke teammates Jahlil Okafor, the No. 1 overall player in the ESPN 100 rankings, and Tyus Jones, the No. 4 overall player, highlight the 2014 Jordan Brand All-American Game rosters, which were announced Monday.
- Ejim chosen over Wiggins as Big 12's POY
Iowa State senior Melvin Ejim was chosen as Big 12 Player of the Year, in a vote taken by the league's coaches.
- IUPUI fires coach Howard after three seasons
IUPUI has parted ways with Todd Howard, firing the coach after just three seasons.