- Fraschilla: Big 12 season preview
Jayhawks, Sooners lead early superlatives for 2014-15 season
- Goodman: The 2014 transfer list
Tracking every transfer in college basketball for the 2014 offseason
- Freshman Parker leaving Duke to enter draft
Duke freshman Jabari Parker is passing up his final three years of eligibility to enter the NBA draft.
- Sources: Adidas inks Louisville to $40M deal
Louisville has signed a five-year, $40 million shoe and apparel deal with adidas, sources told ESPN.com on Thursday.
- Sources: Adams picks UCLA over NBA draft
UCLA sophomore Jordan Adams will return to school, sources told ESPN.com.
- UCLA's Anderson, LaVine declare for draft
UCLA guards Kyle Anderson and Zach LaVine are leaving early for the NBA draft.
- Carson, star Sun Devils PG, opts for draft
Jahii Carson has made it official: He's headed to the NBA.
- AD: Tennessee job still 'extremely attractive'
Tennessee athletic director Dave Hart says the criticism former men's basketball coach Cuonzo Martin encountered this season shouldn't hinder the search for a successor.
- Michigan St. adds 6-7 recruit Clark to class
Michigan State signed a third player to its basketball recruiting class, adding depth with the addition of Marvin Clark Jr.
- K-State extends Weber after 20-win season
Kansas State basketball coach Bruce Weber has received a one-year contract extension through 2018-19 after leading the Wildcats to 47 wins in his first two seasons -- the most by any coach during that span in school history.
- Arizona's Gordon, Johnson heading to NBA
Aaron Gordon and Nick Johnson are leaving Arizona for the NBA.
- Martin bolts Vols for Cal, 'a beautiful place'
The California Golden Bears have hired Tennessee Volunteers coach Cuonzo Martin to replace Mike Montgomery.
- Canes hoopster Swoope to enter NFL draft
Erik Swoope, who just completed his senior season as a forward with the Miami Hurricanes basketball team, is ready to jump into the NFL draft, he declared Tuesday.
- Michigan's Stauskas, Robinson to enter draft
Michigan sophomores Nik Stauskas and Glenn Robinson III have decided to enter the NBA draft.
- Calipari content at UK, not moved by NBA
John Calipari told ESPN on Tuesday that he is more motivated by helping his players at Kentucky than he would be building the value of an NBA franchise.
- NCAA council OKs unlimited meals, snacks
The NCAA's Legislative Council approved a proposal Tuesday to expand the meal allowance for all athletes.
- Administrators: NCAA system must change
A panel of college administrators agree the NCAA business model has to change to survive.